U bent hier


Report a notice of objection, a complaint or a damage to property by logging on with your online identity of your European home state.


  • Only availalble for the countries: Austria, Belgium, Chech Republic, Estonia, Finland, Latvia.
  • If you're from an other country, go to our Dutch page complaint and objection.


More information

Read more about electronic European identity on eidas2018.eu