All residents must stick to the measures against corona. How can you apply these rules as a resident of a student house?
Most recently amended: 9 February
Corona (Covid-19) is a serious virus. It can also make young people severely ill and cause serious long-term effects. During the summer holidays we saw young people and students get together with friends more often and we know that it can be hard to stick to the rules. This makes it easier for the virus to spread and more difficult for GGD Groningen to do its job effectively. GGD Groningen carries out source and contact tracing in order to track down sources of infection.
That is why we urge students to stick to the rules:
- Avoid crowded places.
- Keep at a distance of 1.5 metres from each other – indoors and outdoors.
- If you experience mild symptoms, stay at home and get tested (call: 0800-1202) – please take this very seriously!
- Have you tested positive? In that case, comply with the quarantine rules. For details, go to www.rivm.nl.
- Cooperate with the GGD’s source and contact tracing.
- Remain indoors from 21:00 at night until 04:30 in the morning (curfew).
On Wednesday 20 January, the Dutch Central Government announced new measures.