Contact information from the municipality of Groningen.
050 367 7000
From abroad: +31 50 367 7000
Mondays to Fridays 08:30 - 17:00 hours
Call outside opening hours
- Immediate danger or nuisance: Call the police on 0900 8844.
- Underground container fault: Call 050 367 1000 and leave a message.
- Environmental complaints / noise nuisance from companies: Call 050 367 1000 and record something.
Send a general question or comment.
You will receive a confirmation and a case number.
06 1282 3973
From abroad: +31 6 1282 3973
- We view incoming messages from Mondays to Fridays from 08:30 to 17:00 hours
- It is not possible to call this number or send an SMS.
- The municipality is trying to answer the WhatsApp messages as quickly as possible. With the exception of weekends at the latest within 24 hours.
- If we answer: the municipality will not share privacy-sensitive information via WhatsApp.
The Civil Affairs offices of the municipality of Groningen.
For several services you can make an appointment. Please check the website.
- Office Centrum, Kreupelstraat 1: Tuesdays to Fridays 09:00 - 11:00 hours
- Office Lewenborg, Kajuit 4: Mondays to Fridays 08:00 - 12:00 hours
- Office Hoogkerk, Zuiderweg 70-2: Mondays to Fridays 08:00 - 12:00 hours
Office 'Request a postal address'
Office Centrum, Kreupelstraat 1: Mondays and Thursdays 09:00 - 11:00 hours
Opening hours and locations of other offices (in Dutch).
9700 RM Groningen